Tuesday, November 18, 2008

you came along

i never believe that this could happen
the loneliness fills my heart with sorrow
who could ever guess there was something missing?
it never crossed my mind, until you came along
you opened up my eyes,my heart,my world.

now all i think about is you, in my life, in my dreams,
in my heart i know it's true that i belong with you.
because of you in my world, in my arms, i have everything
life seemed to be complete with love and laughter
and now i can't imagine what i'd do without you.

i never thought love could be so complicated.
w attracted you to me was so unexpected,
i guess it is all cause you came
you came into my life
singing a different rhythmic song
walking down this trail
and taking me away on this sail..

1 hearts:

Zems Foong said...

taking u away on this sail... =)
indeed a good one.