Saturday, November 15, 2008

i wonder,do you?

i just gotta know,and i wonder if you know..

do you feel the pain
do you feel the same
the same that i am going through
when i think of you.

i can't sleep for nights
cause i think of you
all the things we used to do
and all the memories we used to share
my tears just drop like the rain
whenever i hear echoes of your name
it makes me go insane.

i can’t listen to the radio
cause when they play a love song
all i think was about our love that was so strong
this is tearing my heart into pieces
cause you’re stuck in my heart
and i just don’t wanna be apart.

you told me again and again
it’s better to turn the page and the story will unfold
but i don’t understand the reason why
all i ever knew was...
you are like a dream so deep inside of me
the reason that i live
the reason that i cannot sleep.

0 hearts: