Sunday, May 9, 2010

With Love for a Glorious Woman :)


Your mother is always with you…
She’s the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street.
She’s the smell of bleach
in your freshly laundered socks.
She’s the cool hand on your brow
when you’re not well.
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She’s crystallized in every tear drop.
She’s the place you came from,your first home…
She’s the map you follow
with every step that you take.
She’s your first love
and your first heart break…
and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space…
Not even death…
will ever separate you
from your mother…
She carries you inside her…


Dear Mom,
I know how often I took you for granted
when I was growing up.
I always assumed you’d be there
when I needed you…
and you always were.
But I never really thought about what that meant
untill I got older and began to realize
how often your time and energy were devoted to me.
In the building blocks,
You are caring eyes,a listening ear,
an understanding smile,
and hugs that warm the inside.

I could never say it enough,
I could never give it enough,
I could never show it enough,
...the love in my heart for you
is more than worlds could actually express.
There's nothing more precious and beautiful
in this world besides a mother like you.

I LOVE YOU,MUMMY! <3

Happy Mothers' Day! :D

0 hearts: